Friday, June 17, 2011

Random Tidbits

Just checking in.

Still crazy busy.

Kids are done with school on Monday so that will give me a few extra quiet moments every morning, plus I won’t have to say things like “do you have your backpack? gym clothes? ID badge? lunch? homework?” every single morning multiple times.

I also won’t have to wake two sleepy teenagers up every morning. Oh what will I do with all the time??

The cute little bunnies are wreaking havoc in my garden. They have eaten my basil and one cuke and have done a number on my daisies. Hell yeah they are adorable. Just look.

Baby bunny 4

Baby bunny 1

Even Moose was checking him out.

Baby bunny

This little bugger was just sitting out in the back near my basil waiting to fill his belly up with what would eventually be my pesto for the year.

It’s time to get a rabbit proof fence.

I’m being stalked by a bird. I call him Mr. Edelweiss. If you have seen the movie Nanny McPhee Returns you will understand a bit more. More on Mr. Edelweiss in a later post.

crazy bird 1

Moose jumped up on the couch, unassisted for the first time in almost a year. It was a joyous occasion in our house. The old Moose is really coming back. *sniff*.

This is my friends dog Sasha. Beautiful girl. I wish I wasn’t allergic to her so she could come over and have sleepovers at my house with Moose.

Sasha

I have a really good BBQ sauce recipe coming. I have to make a 2nd batch cause we ate the 1st one before I could photograph it. It’s so good you’ll want to eat it straight up with a spoon.

Enjoy your weekend and enjoy Father's Day. I'm cookin' up a bunch of Dad's favorites.

4 comments:

Alicia Gregoire said...

These are fantastic pictures, Lee! Hope your family has a great father's day. :)

Amy said...

That baby bunny rabbit *DED* - it's impossible to hate something that adorable.

Kim said...

You have quite the farm up there! What pretty boys and bunnies! You are a great Mom, aren't you?

I've been busy, too. Gone most weekends, but I think this summer is going to be relaxing. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

Christine said...

Oh my goodness! The bunny! So adorable. I think we have bunnies in our garden, too. Something ate my first cucumber!