Friday, December 9, 2011

Winter birds 4

Happy Friday everyone.

Don't let the picture mislead you. It's not snowing here (although I wish it was). Just an older photo of one of my beloved birds from last year. I'm happy to see them all back at their feeders again.

No recipe today. Just checking in.

We have the day off today so we are off for a little shopping (no presents, we are so done Christmas shopping!).

I do have some great recipes coming up like:

Deep Dish Pizza Casserole
Baked Crab Rangoon
Samoa Bark - if you love the Girls Scout cookies you will flip over these!
Make-ahead Unstuffed Shells

I've made them....I photographed them.....we've eaten them....now I just have to find time to sit down and post them! They are on the way, I promise.

Enjoy your weekend!

5 comments:

Shannon Hawley said...

Crab Rangoons yum!!!

Dana @ Cooking At Cafe D said...

We had our first 1/4 inch of snow on the ground this morning. No snowbrushing required. The wipers pushed it right off.

I told me husband it looked festive.

But, a few more weeks or a few more inches of snow...and it won't be. LOL.

Happy play day!

Dana @ Cooking At Cafe D said...

That was supposed to be "my" husband. Not "me" husband. (I'm not THAT Irish...)

Gerilynne said...

We had a little snow Monday and surprisingly, it did not melt right away like it normally does but it was rather cold. Our winters here are usually in the high 30's to 40's (that's what high altitude will get you). Bring on that Somoa Bark recipe!

Melissa said...

Baked Crab Rangoons!! Oh my.