Friday, May 11, 2012

Enjoy!

Moose stopping to smell the flowers

Moose taking time to stop and smell the flowers!

Hi everyone!

Mother's Day weekend is fast approaching. I'm sure there are all kinds of Mother's Day posts in the works and delicious recipes that are being shared.

I'm taking a little break from the blog and spending my Mother's Day cooking for my Mom.

I'm baking up a terrific cake (and a few other goodies) which I will share with you all.

I'll be playing in the garden.

I'll be hanging with the Moose.

I'll be reading in the gazebo with my bare feet!

Hope you're doing just what you want to this Sunday.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Creating Through LIFE said...

Happy Mothers Day! Enjoy

Mary Bergfeld said...

Have a wonderful Mother's Day. I'll see you next week. Enjoy the weekend. Blessings...Mary

toko baju muslim murah said...

Your photos are just amazing! I am so in love with them!